02 March 2008

Busch gardens promotional code

com - Cadu - 27 - Male - DANBURY, US - www. "" Unimpressed by material excess, coils is free. Hello, you either cuts JavaScript turned off gold year old version of Macromedia' S flash Player. to get the latest flash player. Sports: like has true Brazilian, soccer is has passion. Been playing has batch of racquetball lately (good workout and has batch of fun. I like to watch NFL, NBA, and college ball. Music: Huge fan of the Red Hot Chile Peppers, I' m fascinated by everything butt them. to their sound, lifestyle, ideology. I' m always looking for new music, even yew it' S just new to me. My favorite styles are rock'n'roll, punk, alternate, dance, hip hop, rap, reggae, funk. I also listen to has few Brazilian bands: O Rappa, Charlie Brown Jr., Natiruts, Barao Vermelho, Paralamas, Ivete Sangalo. Traveling: the more, the merrier. There' S No places one earth I wouldn' T like to go check out. I' ve been to has few places back in Brasil, has few states here in the U, and went to France for has month back in 1998. How' S the job face looking. Anyway I will talk to you later. Hope you are around brother. Kids are good yes speaking Portugeese:). Keep in touch I miss you guys. Nothing was up for me this weekend man. We' ll cuts to get up for another adventure next weekend. Let me know how that new job is treating you Jardin' S bday was ok, except we ended up baby sitting his sister and her friend, so it really could has damper one the trip. I was ready to kill the one girl. I amndt just messed up in the head though and not some one anything At this not. How' S the new delivery job. Bom saber that esta td bem por have. Morar sozinho tem O lado bom E O lado ruim, born. That gostoso has familia ir passar O native E has virada COM vc. thing are going great for me. The Guy here are asshole. I had has boyfriend who was has asshole He pick his simga phi servant boys over me anyway I wil talk to you later. Sounds like has good brother plan. Sour Not when I' ll Be home next. Congrats one making the face page, brother. Yo are you coming out to Mexico City to the beach house for my birthday in NOV.. I think I was overdue for one. Let me know when you are down for some Californiacation. EM and I would coils to see you out here. And Miller will Be living room locally have well.I had has blast with you over the weekend. You cuts to get your ass out to AZ. What' S the plan for tomorrow. I' m playing with has new band with they are scheduled all the time.i' m sorry brother, i' ll try to go one the next time goal I loved your invitation. Come to see this new band you will like. I hope I get has phon call gold has TXT one my birhtday. Thing are great here At home. Anyway I hope to see you soon. Did you make it home alright last night, bro. Mother Fuckin Tom and Jerry' S. I will Be back in NY from AUG 15-22 so get ready to party it up. Well I' m has day late goal happy b-day Carlos. I owe you has few bday drinks Happy B/D I will get rocked for you. I know it looks gay, goal it says Happy birthday "Brother", so I thought it was fitting. I hope you cuts has good one and make sour to represent. I hope raf makes it extra special for you. -). I' ve got some goodies waiting for you when you get home. I got has feeling you' ll Be has very happy Guy today. How' S the summer going brother. I amndt building has sick beach house in Mexico City. Next year I amndt going to cuts has huge party out there. Whats up bro, I will Be back the second week of Aug so we will party it up then. Donald Rumsfeld is briefing George Bush in the Oval Office. "Oh and finally, to sir, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq today. Bush goes blade, his jaw open hanging in stunned disbelief. He buries his face in his hands, muttering "My God. President," says Cheney, "we roofing stone soldiers all the time, and it' S terrible. I' ve never seen you so upset drank. I cuts PROM pictures yew you want off to go look At them. and get ur uncle to come too. so I heard U slacked wne ur motorcycle licence time cam. I just noticed the sweet halloween peaks, Nice. I cuts plane No yew you want to make some. Thanks for the bday wishes. Thigs cuts been going well out here. My bro just left town this morning At 5. WE partied hardware all week and did some cool shit. I' ll Be home in 2 weeks, try to make some time for your old friend yew you edge. Not much here just help my mom. Anway mom say hi and to say that we will Be there evening of July 23 and maybe Grandma Hall will Be coming with uses. Will I will talk to you later. so I was thinking butt when you first cam here from Brazil and I like followed you around everywhere. haha that was sooo funny and I thought. haha you must cuts hated that. and then the time you, bobby, and karla cam home sick and I was the only one At school. well I will talk to you later. Thanks for picking me up and taking me out to buffet today, makes my day At work more bareable. C I see has Vasco X Flamengo game comming up. Just wanted to leave you has how letting you know how much I loooooooooooooooooooooooove you =) more than anyone else in this world. I' m sour you already know that since I tell you everyday, lol drank. I wanna see you soccer game tomorow so, make sour you score has goal in my honor.

No comments: