29 February 2008

What's my internet speed

Austrian Soccer board -?terreichs gr?es Fu?allforum ' width='8 ' height='8 '/Internetgeschwindigkeit, difference 2mb to 16 MT down load. bl? ask reliably: but have to time chello classic with 16mb down load with aon give with 2mb down load in a package is that gro?r differentiated with the down load if I too aon change with chello I never with 16mb/s down-loaded, let alone of 1 or 2mb the h?ste the gef?e was in the range 150kb. clearly is that gro?r differentiated between your 150k is also 150 kbyte/s thinks I that must you also still converts h?t however strongly from the server, how much down load he you "spendiert" even me the gr?te range cannot you no more from the InterNet load, than the receiving station offers to you however you can calmly times your InterNet connection test whether chello?rhaupt ann?rnd offers, which they also promise. Everybody'.s in such a way talking about smash the state sounds tons of ME like the finally solution right wing, left wing, full OF hate watch your bake when you attack US '.Coz incoming goods might just turn on you. Things GET worse with every hour The future fades into the past universe they want is totally power Climbing on the backs OF the working class. the 16 Mbit you will also only rarely reach and is therefore with caution too genie?n. I have also Chello and the Realit?tags?r reads according to test mentioned in such a way 8 to 9 Mbit, which also absolutely ok is. These criteria should one in any case pr?n and with the own Bed?nissen compare with anonpaket stands: snaps range: to to 2. gro?r differentiated thus in such a way that will already not be streams turn I, however already because of nfl. it goes halfway fl?ig with chello, solang with aon it exactly the same and/or better funktionert than with chello I am contently I have 16 Mbit line of tele2 and it is so most servers to rest the 16mbit not out with the down load. F?den occasional more downloader rich 2 mbit also I h?e also a 16mbit-leitung, mine wlan rout (802.11b, thus only 11mbit) gives me however, although I in the same area as rout yourself find, only approx. 4 mbit (according to speed test). if I create directly at the cable h?e, I 13mbit. must thus probably a new rout approximately procure, which is a little faster. Fu?all is simple: "if one at the soil lies itself and w?t, has it which or not. There is still justice in this world. Rout on OpenSource/Linux basis. With me the thing l?t since meanwhile 4. Gives in the low price level probably hardly which better is n?ich even with Orginalfirmware really to use. But the normal WRT-54G purchase, n?ich no more is meanwhile please never based on an open SOURCE firmware. The contribution worked on of ianrush - 01 January 2008, 5:02 o'clock. "Yellow more matt custard, green slop pie, universe mixed more together with A DEAD dog'.s eye, Slap it on A butty, ten foot thick, Then wash-out it all down with A cup OF cold crimp". one can use with the WRT-54GS also different firmware or goes only with the WRT-54GL. Fu?all is simple: "if one at the soil is appropriate and w?t, has it which or nicht.und which is differentiated between the WRT-54GS-DE and the WRT-54GS-EU. Fu?all is simple: "if one at the soil lies itself and w?t, has it which or not. e.g. is now proud owner of a wrt54gl. assures st?ig at least 80% of the range to your PC and which I have of it (au?r that my InterNet speed trebled itself). regelm?ge misfires, every few minutes loses my computer the connection au?rdem changes geschwindigekit to rout st?ig between 54mbit/s and 24mbit/s back and forth (now I have straight 36mbit/s). The contribution worked on of mountainking - 02 January 2008, 15:45 o'clock Fu?all is simple: "if one at the soil lies and w?t, has it which or is not now proud owner of a wrt54gl. and which I have of it (au?r that my InterNet speed trebled itself). regelm?ge misfires, every few minutes loses my computer the connection au?rdem changes geschwindigekit to rout st?ig between 54mbit/s and 24mbit/s back and forth (now I have straight 36mbit/s). first times googlen up to which it halfway reliably is worth (have so the connectionprobleme of my sister (wlan?r usbstick) eliminate k?en) on case of each drauf to also look that the antennas to correctly stand eh some to be versed here times ne ask myself: pull soon into my new dwelling in what w?et it recommend xdsl inode, or chello.aon is shits somehow, before all at the mountain pauli whale groove too tony: "see do you, queues have m?ichkeit to ficken at any time, because her tail and m? has therefore calls one beschissenen types also queue who wants with one to add to already have ficken itself can. "Sull it in onda forum glicklich become the Judas of the verseichte! on." skeletore. I w?e you to Chello guess/advise. Was actually always content thereby, and the range updates pleased each time. Then only due to the g?tigen combination package to Telekom transferred. The contribution worked on of pheips - 06 February 2008, 13:38 o'clock Sort OF shifty looking fella, who buys A luggage OF smoke, A couple Lotto scratchers, and A tall boy RK 10 into the morning. The child OF guy you WAIT ton come out before you and your family go in.'.cause I'.m exactly who you think I to. 1 visitor about this (G?e: 1 | anonymous visitors: 0).

No comments: